SEASONAL SALES MERCHANDISER
Seasonal Sales Merchandiser (5/23/16-9/10/16)
his position is responsible for merchandising products on designated routes in a continuous effort to provide superior customer service and maintain strong customer relationships. The Sales Merchandiser maintains product availability and stocks and merchandises products at all designated accounts, including ensuring that all beverage sections, racks, displays and vendors are completely filled according to Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country standards. Position requires you to maintain a clear driving record and remain in compliance with all CCBCHC guidelines.
Seasonal Sales Merchandiser Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-3 years of general work experience preferred
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an EEO/AA employer and adheres to all alcohol and drug-free workplace regulations. A pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check is required for all positions.
Location: Kalispell Jackson Sheridan