SEASONAL EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
As part of the Equipment Service Team, the Equipment Service Technician is responsible for assisting in maintenance, repair, delivery, set up, moving, and/or exchange of all Company beverage equipment to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. Equipment may include vending machines, coolers, restaurant fountain and coffee dispensing equipment. Seasonal position starts 5/23/16 and ends around 9/10/16.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- General plumbing and technical experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
Location: Rapid City