As a part of the Sales Team, the Sales Specialist is the primary Coca-Cola contact with the customer and is responsible for the customer relationships. The Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and managing accounts within a designated territory with the primary goal of maximizing sales and growing volume of Coca-Cola and allied brands to customers through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring superior customer service.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. 4-year college degree preferred. Additional sales training or education is desired.
- 1-3 years previous sales experience. Food and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Ability to learn Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn Margin Minder (or comparable program) and compile information that will assist selling teams.
- Above-average math skills and ability to figure profits, margins, retails, and financials are critical.
As part of our Coca-Cola Team, you will enjoy competitive wages and excellent benefits: health, dental, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays, and personal time off (PTO).
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an EEO/AA employer and adheres to all alcohol and drug-free workplace regulations. A pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check is required for all positions.